From:
Sam Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 1997 01:51:09 -0700
I'm probably going to get alot of emails on this one... but I can't let this
pass without giving my 0.02. There have been alot of posts about MF on the
FML and none of it very good.  I own 5 MF ferrets, all in good health with
great personalities.  The thing that gets to me is people yelling and
screaming about animal testing... No, I would NEVER give my fuzzies up for
testing, but I have to agree with Sheri:

>I agree that the ad sounds very distasteful ... and I do feel very sad for
>ferrets that are sold to laboratories ...

>On the other hand, w/o ibuprofin, my headaches would kill me.  I thank
the animals that made this product available to me.
>W/o my antibiotics...

Unless you are pushing for HUMAN testing and you VOLUNTEER as a test
subject, you have no right to talk.Many wonderfull things have come from
animals testing things out that may otherwise have not been found.
Including medications that save lives...

I'm sorry if this is a bit long and doesn't really have any new ideas, I
just had to try to get throught to those trying to get rid of the
testing that saves humans.

Sam Taylor