From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 19:55:41 -0700
Great idea.....;-)

I do think it would be pretty hard to pick that person,tho....maybe have
nominees??  Then put names in a hat & pull....or maybe write a letter
about that deserving person & the committee (SOS for example) could
pick....

However....Because of the expense....

I had also thought to have a Symposium Raffle.I know i would certainly
enter!  Sell tickets for say,$10.00 each??  Include a room,3 day pass &
maybe airfare IF NEEDED..  (that is one of my big expenses,i am so
jealous of all you Southerners,lol..Seattle would be GREAT for next
year....)  Gee,just think, you could meet all those interesting
characters,(EG)

That way you could make enough money to do that, plus any money left
could go to the hosting Shelter...(or split between) If you did this
for a full year you could really bring in the bucks.Personally i know i
would buy 1 a month...$120.00 in that year just from me..jeeze!!  The
amount collected could be astronomical!

My 2 cents & i hope someone sets this up;-)

Best Wishes!!,
Tara

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets
NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets