From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:55:09 -0700
I lovez spring.  pretty flowers and mommy takes me outsidez more in da
evenin'.  I tell mommy that is where everyone is at and that why they not
buying tickets.  So me decize to postie and remindz ya so she no worri
anynore.

This Spring is really gonna be fun when I win da raffle from SOS.  No
really, I gonna get it this time!  Honest!  There are some springie
thingz in it and I want it...I want it all!

http://sos-raffle.supportourshelters.org/

This raffle was requested by and the First Prize Package donated by
Friends of Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter, Midland City, AL.
1/2 the proceeds will go to the requested shelter and the other 1/2
to SOS's General Fund... Now is that nifty or what?

There are 3 prize packages....
========================
1st Prize Package..donated by Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter,
Midland City, AL...
------------------------
2 four piece bedding sets made by Diane I.
1 new 32 oz. water bottle
1 new large scoozie (chatters)
1 new stuffed tiger toy
1 new MF ferrret sweater (red)
1 new ferret treat talking dispenser
2 new MF ferret fleece balls
1 new lighthouse windchimes for the human
1 pk of 3 superchews from MF
1 16 oz bottle(new) of ferrets Shed Stop
1 box of S&G ferret feast peanut butter treats
1 new porchlain ferret paw print food dish
========================
If I win da firstz prize I gonna let Spice play with the chew thingies
and give daddy the treat talking dispenser things and I give momma the
lighthouse.  The rest is mine!  Ok ok I give Bugz the bedding cause he
likes the stuff that Diane I made for us and he old.

========================
2nd Prize Package...from items donated to SOS for our raffles...
------------------------
Bad Ferrets Pennant... 6"w and 18" long. from Sharon B.
1 Gift Certificate for 1 Batch of Homemade Biscotti donated by Renee Downs
1 Pkg. of 6 Ferret Cards...3 Ferret Sympathy/3 Ferret Thinking of You
  donated by Brenda Johnson, Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue
1 Bright Hammock w/soft red on one side donated by Brenda Johnson
1 16-Month Ferret Calendar donated by Brenda Johnson
1 Plaid and Teddy Bear Fleece Sleepsack donated by Brenda Johnson
1 Sarah Michaels Bath Basket donated by Brenda Johnson
1 SOS Doodlebug Symposium T-Shirt
1 16oz MF Furotone donated by Petco
2 Crocheted Eggs donated by Mary DeCoff
1 soft-lined Sleepsack in red and blue with stars donated by Mary DeCoff
1 Flax Microwave Heating Pad [w/instructions] donated by Mary DeCoff
1 Purple 16 oz. Oasis Water Bottle
1 MF Daily Spritz donated by Petco
1 Snaffers Snacks donated by Petco
1 Super Pet Comf-E-Cube
1 Super Pet Hammock
2 Super Pet Ferret Treat Tumblers
1 Super Pet Ferret Roller Basket
===============================
I keep all of this if I win it!  Ok ok,, I will share some stuff cause I
can't use it all... I give Dodge the spritz thingie cause he needs it
being a boy and all.
========================

3rd Prize Package...donated by Brenda Johnson, Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue
--------------------
Cozy Kritter Snuggle Hammy Large, Cozy Kritter Snuggle Hammy Small, Cozy
Kritter Fleece Snuggle Sack, Cozy Kritter Standard Fleece Hammock, All
of this bundled into a Cozy Kritter Crocheted Cozie Bed...

All these items were made by Loretta Grandjean, Cozy Kritters Hand Made
Creations.
=========================
And I would give all of these to Bugz.  He really likez softie stuff and
being 11 years old he aloud to have what ever he wants cause I lovez him.
=========================

Raffle Info
http://sos-raffle.supportourshelters.org/

Tickets are $1.00 each, 6 for $5.00

Checks and Money Orders must be mailed not later than Monday April 12,
and need to be PAYABLE TO: "Support Our Shelters"  but mailed to:
Support Our Shelters
c/o Kat Parsons
1174 Seminole Ave
Mansfield, OH 44906

https://www.paypal.com payments need to go to [log in to unmask] with
"SOS Spring Raffle" in the Subject Line.  Must be in by Friday, April 16

Did ya know that spring is an important time of the year at shelters?
They gotz ta get ready for lots of kids comin' in.

Luvz and Hugz,
Princess Pepper
http://sos-raffle.supportourshelters.org/