Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 06:14:15 -0800
Carrie Robertson wrote:
>Jim & I live only 1/2 hr from Dunwoody and are wanting to purchase all
>four of these guys(plus a large cage for them) and have them become part
>of our gang.(I know, the correct word is "business" but that sounds too
>much like business!)

Carrie and all gentle readers!

Although 'business' is used frequently to describe a group of ferrets,
and is listed as acceptable in 'group' lists, the correct spelling of
'business' is: 'busyness'.

I think all would agree that, that *IS* appropriate for a group of
ferrets!

(I do approve of 'gang' though...'cause that is what the brats do...they
'gang' up on you!  Heh!)

MC, The Rude One
(With Snorkle, Tuzigoot, Bancho, and Artemus.  In spirit, Bubba,
Billy-Bob, and Garret.)