Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 12:27:57 -0800
Licsense needed.  I have two ferrets that my instructor would like me
to do a program on in my small animal science class.  I need to know
if someone in CA can tell me if there's a way to get a licsense for
instrutional purposes.  I'm only showing the ferrets to get the class
upto date on ferrets as the law will be overturned one day and these
up and coming Vets will need some knowledge of the ferret.  I know I
can get a licsense to keep a cobra so it makes sense that there is a
way to licsense a ferret.  well any help would be appreciated ,,, Mark