From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 2010 10:28:11 -0500
[forwarded]

Hello,

I am a veterinary student at Mississippi State and one of our ferrets
has gone missing outside since September 30th at 3PM. He got out of our
trailer and we are absolutely beside ourselves. I just wanted to attach
a photo and give a description perchance someone finds him and decides
to look for a ferret rescue to bring him to. We are in Starkville,
which is hours away from your rescue, but at this point I really will
try anything that may help. We rescued him from a ferret rescue while
going to college in NY.

He is all white (technically a silver I suppose because he has some
black hairs here and there), pink nose and has a Marshalls tattoo that
looks like a dot on one of his ears indicating he was neutered and
de-scented. His name is Kumar and he is trained to come to a whistle.

If anyone from this area by chance calls or brings a ferret in please
have them contact us:
Diana 973-459-1260
Brian 862-266-0696

ANY time day or night. His photo is attached to this e-mail..

Thank you so much for what you do rescuing ferrets. We will ALWAYS
rescue and never purchase a ferret that's for sure!

Thank you,
Diana Link