From:
Stephanie Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 09:44:12 -0500
Triangle Ferret Lovers (TriFL) of NC will sell calendars for 2004.  Our
pricing has changed since our initial correspondence.  Calendars are now
being offered at the low price of $13 a piece for TriFL members and $15 a
piece for non-members.  Shipping costs $3 extra.  If you are interested
in purchasing a calendar, please send your order requests to me,
Stephanie Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>.  Be sure to include your
shipping address if you need the calendars shipped to you.

For more information about the 2004 calendars (including where to send
your payment) and to view our calendar cover, please visit:
http://www.trifl.org/calendar.shtml

Thank you so much for your support.  All proceeds benefit Triangle Ferret
Lovers and Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven.

---
Stephanie Gilbert * TriFL VP/Membership Chair/Librarian *
work: 919-962-1355 * http://www.trifl.org *
http://www.ferretsanctuary.com