From:
Katie Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 14:07:14 -0600
Hi all.

I know that there are a few people who won't see this as a very positive
example of a ferret reference, but I thought that it was sort of funny.  And
let's face it, ferrets are predators.  The same as dogs and cats and humans.
And ferrets would eat small animals if they were hungry and ran into one.

I don't know how many of you watch the Budweiser Ads, but recently they
added two lizards to them.  The lizards had tried out for the role of Bud
spokes animals but had been turned down and the frogs were picked instead.
Well, one of the lizards, Louie, has a grudge against the frogs and has been
trying to come up with a plan on how to get even.

Well, in the latest commercial, Louie is going off about it is predator
season and he wishes that something would come and eat the frogs like a
snake or a ferret.  When I heard that, I was laughing.  The thought of my
monsters with a frog...they wouldn't have a clue what to do with the frog.
But I think that the frog might come out on the injured end of the deal.
Still, I thought that it was sort of cool that someone would use a ferret in
a commercial.

It probably isn't the best publicity, but...

Katie, Ian and Cloud Dancing McFerret
--
Katie [log in to unmask]
Computer Science Lecturer, Carroll College

May Kodo's Light Shine for the Whole World to See

Contrary to what most people say, the most dangerous animal in the world is
not the lion or the tiger or even the elephant.  It's a shark riding on an
elephant's back, just trampling and eating everything they see.