From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 13:15:11 EDT
In a message dated 4/9/2004 1:03:44 AM Mountain Standard Time, mary ann
writes:
>I am really not trying to start a bone war I am just wondering if other
>folks feed the gravy to their fuzzys this way without problems? ...

I've fed it to mine for three years with no problems.  If it makes you
feel better, my vet took x-rays of one ferret and saw a piece of bone in
his stomach.  He wanted to make sure it passed, since it was a larger
piece, so took a ray the next day.  It was gone.  The pieces help remove
fur from the intestines.  Stomach acid starts to dissolve the bone and
eggshell, and smoothes them out.

Hope this helps.

Sandy and the Dook City Gang
Tempus Fuzzit