From:
Dee Bickling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 17:51:32 -0400
Hi Everyone,
After re-reading the letter, I believe it sounded like the ADV positive
ferrets would be staying at Oxford Ferret Rescue.  That is not the case
at all.  We will not keep any ferrets at the shelter who are positive for
ADV.

We will be looking for a forever home that has positive ferrets in it
already.  There are those wonderful folks out there who have opened their
homes and hearts to these ferrets, and there are shelters out there who
are ADV positive shelters.  That is where we will be looking to send
these babies

We just wanted everyone to understand that Oxford Ferret Rescue is not
co-habitating + and - ferrets together.

Thank you,
Claudia Johnson
Oxford Ferret Rescue