From:
Lea Statler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 1996 02:15:32 -0500
>People not talking care of their pets.

I would like to say that I was and am worried about these two ferrets.  I do
have proof that these two little ferret are not being taken care of.

I do understand that not all people will take care of there pets the way I do
and that, that dosen't make it the wrong way.

I'm am sure that you take good care of your animals.  I myself kennled
Cheyenne(our dog) when we weren't home it was the safest thing for her.  Our
ferrets are also caged when we're not home or they go to sleep.

What I was trying to say is that I have give this guy all the info. on the
care of ferrets. This is the basics. Nails, food, shots, and the like. He
doesn't care.

Sometimes people make judgement calls without knowing for sure that an
animal is being miss treated and that's a shame.  But with this guy I do
have proof that the animals are not being well cared for.  The only good
things he doing with these two in feeding them a good ferret food.  And
that's only b/c they're trying to sell it!!!

I wish you all the best Ann.  Please give all your citters a hug and kiss
from mine.

Lea(Didn't mean to step on any toes)
Charlie(TOES........yummmmm)
Kiki(No, NO, It's ferretone we're after!!!!)
Riki(God am I sleepy, just got a shot)
New baby(why can't I play with everyone else?)
Cheyenne(Why's not Riki playing)
Shadow,cat( mmmmmmm)
Tezzer,cat(pet me, pet me NOW)
And all this is Dennis's fault!!!! The Husband keeps bring them home and I
get to take care of them. Sound like some kids out there. Mommy Please can I
keep him????