Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 17:51:54 EST
Am I too late?  I have been sick with a very serious influenza, that
transmutated into bronchial pneumonia.  Happy Holidays eh?  Bah Humbug!!!
Uhm, no pun intended........anyways, now that I am feeling better:

I am currently owned by 4 fuzzies.  One albino boy (who incidentally was
born with a reaaaalll low IQ.....*wink*) - from Petco, One albino girl
(courtesy of 24 K Ferret Rescue), One cinnamon itty-bitty bundle of
energy (courtesy of Petco return policy) and lastly, my favoritist one,
my sable boy, Ricky (courtesy of my Husband).  They are all wonderful and
thankfully, it appears that only one of the kids got sick with me.  We
are currently snuggling and whining to each other about how miserable we
feel.  We take turns giving each other our medicine, and will whine to
anyone who listens.........*winks*.  Seriously, Artemus has the sneezes
with me - but he appears to be doing ok.....I hate that they can catch
our crapola colds!

Kim and Her Army of Idiots.