From:
Sonya Grable <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 03:47:39 GMT
Hi All,

In case anyone didn't know or is interested, eHow.com has ferrets listed
after cats and dogs under 'pets' on their homepage.  When you click on
'pets' you'll be taken to a page where you then have to click on 'Small
animals and reptiles'.  Admittedly, I *very* briefly scanned feeding and
bathing, but both seemed well-written and informative.  However, I believe
the warning at the bottom of the page about them being able to drown should
be listed higher up, and should specify if one is weak, old, tired, etc.
he or she could drown rather quickly.  Also, that they can drown in only
a few inches of water.

I plan on taking a longer look when I have time to.

Anyway, just thought I'd let everyone know who didn't already (like me).

Sonya