From:
Jeanne Carley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2008 17:59:30 -0800
Hi FMLers,

I received the sweetest letter from a young man in Cincinnati who wants
a ferret but his Dad won't let him. He asked me to write to his Dad
to try to convince him to let him have a ferret. Now we all know his
Dad may have very good reasons for not getting his son a ferret but I
thought I'd write to this young man and ask his Dad to let him
volunteer at a local ferret shelter where both of them could be
educated about the needs of caring for a ferret.

If you run a shelter in Cincinnati, and are willing to have these folks
come to your shelter and helpf should they decide to do so (which I
think would be great) would you let me know the name and address of
your shelter (tel number too). Since they wrote and did not e-mail me
I'm assuming they are not on the internet.

Thanks,

Jeanne
--
Jeanne Carley's 2008 edition, Ferret Motion is coming soon! In the
meantime, you can enjoy some amazing ferret photography visit

NEW! Custom prints of Jeanne's terrific ferret photos! Is there a
ferret picture that you've always loved? You can now order your
favorite ferret photo by Jeanne Carley. Click on Collections to choose.