From:
Karen Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:20:17 -0700
In 2003 I had an A-frame on acreage in the woods and I woke up one
morning to find a half dozen or so mole hills right at my front door.
I don't know what prompted this but I used good old fashioned ferret
poop. I scraped the dirt mound away and dropped ferret poop into the
holes, then covered the hole with dirt. The next morning there were
only a few new mole hills and they were a good twenty feet from my
front door. I repeated the process on both the old and new holes. The
third morning there were no knew mole hills. I sold that property
last summer but in all that time, I never had mole hills again. I had
mentioned this to friends and ended up giving ferret poop away to a
couple of people over a couple of week period. I haven't seen them
since but at the time, they said their mole hills were disappearing.
I have heard that wrigley's chewing gum works but it kills them and I
personally prefer to run them off rather than kill them. It's worth a
try. It worked for me.

--
Karen Young
Ferret Affair