From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 18:45:34 EST
Hey, hey, hey!  Look over there everyone!  It'z Sonnybunz!  Sandee showed
him da ropes earlier.  He musta visited all hiz family already like Charlie
and dem!  Harley stop!!  I'm da off..  offe... ofi ..  ofishal Kouri Fan
Klub ambas..  amb... ambaz....well I'm the one of those anyway!  I'm
suppozed to greet him.  Me ::grinning wildly and triumphantly:: Den your
suppozed ta call a meeting and do all da important stuff and dat you do.

Sonny, Sonny... oooooooooo look at that psychadelic butterfly there
::swat swat, dance::  Sonny... look at these playin in da sunshine here!
Come dance with me Sonny.  Youz supposed to be the bestest dancer and I
need a partna up here.  Look at that butterfly there did ya see that one
there ::chase chase, dance dook dook:: Now da fan klub can have some real
fun ya?  YAH!

Jubilee Spirit