From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 14:59:52 -0400
A handsome chocolate male walks up to the microphone at the Hoarders
Anonymous Meeting "Hello, my name is Clyde and I am a hoarder.  I was
reading the FML and realized Miss Sukie is describing me.  I cannot let
anyone take care of my babies.  I am the only one.  I cannot use my
litter box because the dirty babies are there.  I cannot use my food bowl
because I keep babies there.  I cannot use my hammock because the babies
need it.  If anyone tries to remove my babies, I immediately attack them
and steal it back.  Nobody but me can take care of the babies.  My house
is full of them.  Once they get home, I only care about them if others
try to remove them.  Once home, they are left alone with no love or
care."

(A little brown sprite dances in and whispers to Clyde) "MMMPH MMOH
MMMPHH!!"

(The little sprite high tails it to the exit)

Clyde, "Bonnie, are you sure?  OK, if you say so."

Clyde (addressing the group)" I am sorry.  Bonnie says I am not a hoarder
because toy balls don't count as babies.  She also told me that I better
run because all of you are hoarders and she saw travel cages in your
cars."

(A chocolate ferret streaks to exit, nimbly avoiding the grasping hands
of the hoarders.  He does manage to steal a ball on the way out)

Gail

"Help the Helpless"
Exotic rescue, rehab and placement
http://www.scalesandtails.org
Reptiles and ferrets...we need your help!