From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2006 23:00:06 -0400
There is no secrete that we are building a shelter.  Trust me this is
worse than giving birth to your first born.

I had a brilliant idea, ok, well I had this idea.  One of our fundraisers
is a design your own tile that is going into the building.

I would love to have a wall full of tiles from clubs, groups, rescues,
and shelter from around the world.

Why you ask?  To show how big the ferret community really is and to show
that ferret shelters/rescues are not fly by nights and do deserve the
respect that dog/cat shelters receive and are worthy of grants, even if
a home run shelter.

Now this is offer JUST FOR THE RESCUE, SHELTERS, CLUBS, and Ferret
organizations (sorry not individuals).  The tile would be cost.  (I know
how stretched shelters get)

If you are interested in doing a color design tile, email me at
and I will tell you what the cost would be.

The shelter won't get any funds from these.  But I feel strongly enough
that it should be done, there has to be some way to show foundations that
there is support for shelters out in the world wide community.  Even if
it is just shelters trying to help one another, and several of us do.

Besides, only two tiles have been purchased and I can't do a wall with
just two.

If you are wondering how the fundraising and building are going, just
check out the director's corner on our website, www.ferretsunlimited.org
it hasn't been fun.

Ok, that is it.

jean