Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 20:49:48 -0500
Hay folks,

There is always one in every bunch.

Our transport chain is starting to look good. Now all I need is a big
US map and a bunch of highlighters. haha

I wanted to thank those of you who are helping this wonderful shelter
out. The list for waiting ferrets is scary. So your help is wonderful.
I have contacted all of you privately last night with your personal
updates.

I am writing again because I need folks who can transport ferrets from
the Florida border to EITHER Atlanta or mid Alabama. If need be I will
drive the entire way but it would be a great help to have help. I do
also need back ups. I would really hate to have ferrets be stuck midway
somewhere. LIFE happens as we all know.

Soo if you can help us out that would be wonderful.

Let me also say, you all are so great. Everyday I feel supported by all
of you. Thanks.

--
Misty Hosier
Kiki's Corner, Ferret Home