Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2012 19:55:09 -0500
Guess what this was:

> Date: Dec 21, 19:14 1987

Guess what this will be:

Dec. 21, 2012

You do not even need a calculator.

How many of you will get that right? How many of you will have
intriguing and even homorous

Do NOT send replies to me. My final aunt on my side of the family just
passed away and I really can not handle much mail now. Send replies to
the FML. I promise all FML members, new and old, that it is totally on
topic for that list!

Did I give enough hints?

Sukie (not a vet)  Ferrets make the world a game.

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
http://www.miamiferret.org/
http://www.ferrethealth.msu.edu/