From:
Suni Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 1997 11:34:37 -0400
Hi all-

If you live in Northern CA, we are having a special meeting the later part
of next week for ferret enthusiasts to spread the word about ferret
legalization.  We will have letters for you to sign, as well as letters you
can take with you to have friends, co-workers, relatives, etc.  sign as well
(note-each signature is the equivalent of 100 votes!).  We only have about
two weeks left and we all know that the Senate committees will be the
hardest to get past, so please take this time out of your busy schedule to
come.  It will be held near Eureka CA.  Interested parties can contact me at
[log in to unmask] or CA [log in to unmask]  For those of you who live further
South, contact LOS SF for more information.  Hope to see you there and
please bring a friend!  The time to act is now!