From:
Kathleen Homan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 02:38:05 -0400
Hi everyone!  I'm posting in response to the question about the new
Totally Ferret ear and oral swabs.  Because I work in a pet store I
always have the ability to try out all the new ferret products.  A pretty
cool perk!  I found the new Totally Ferret products to work alright but I
personally will not use them again.  Not because of their performance,
but because as someone with a large number of ferrets I don't find them
to be economical.  Both products come in a small case containing 24
liquid filled swabs.  You break the tip of the swab and it fills with
the liquid.  They are easy to use but at $9.99 a case, it gets very
expensive.  For people with multi-ferret household, you could go through
many swabs cleaning ears!  I personally find it much cheaper to use
Marshalls ear cleaner and Q-tips.  I also use Marshalls oral gel.  It
might not be as convenient, but it saves me money.

Well, I hope I helped answer some questions concerning these products.
Maybe in the end they will work better for you than they did for me.
Sincerely, Kathleen and the Troublemakin' Fuzzys