From:
darlene w <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jul 2009 09:15:38 -0700
Dear Rainbow Bridge Greeters,

I'm very sorry to ask, I know you are all so very busy and this is not
ferret related but still fur related and breaking my heart. I lost my
little dog Buddy July 1st to a hit and run. I am so heart broken and
feel so guilty. I tried so very hard to keep him from escaping his
pen, but he would always find a way. Then he got smarter and would put
himself back in before I would know he got out!! I lovingly say he
wasen't the smartest of little doggies, but he was certainetly the
happiest!! He was always happy to see you no matter what!! Even if he
knew he was in trouble! He was part of our family for 9 years. His
friend Sadie is so sad without him now and often looks for him. He had
a smile you couldn't miss, I called it his upside down, buck tooth
smile!! He must have been on his way home when he was hit, and just
didn't make it. I love you Buddy! I'm so, so sorry my little friend.
Thank you for being the best, happiest little doggie there ever was!!!
I will forever love you and have you in my heart and Sadie misses you
so much, she is so sad without you! I'm trying! I miss you Buddy!!

Love you always. xoxoxoxoxo Be free and so very happy at the Bridge
until we meet again!

Love mommy.

Darlene & Addie & Booboo