Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 07:58:13 -0500
I don't post often but do lurk as much as I can.  I have a male albino,
Bubbles, who has in the last couple of weeks, lost weight and seems to be
losing fur more so than normal .  No bald spots but I'm worried.  He is
eating and drinking fine and he is urinating and pooping with no problem.
He still plays with no difference.  Can anyone tell me if I'm just being
paranoid or should I really be concerned about his weight loss?  He is an
indoor ferret and does not go outdoors much at all.  He is about 4 years
old(rescue ferret so the age is a guess).  Please e-mail me privately
because I don't always get a chance to read the digest.  Thank you in
advance for your expertise and knowledge.

Donna