From:
dolphinshelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 01:10:10 -0600
hi,
I gotta tell ya a story, i laughed so hard i fell over..  I was making my
bed the other day when one of my female's jumped up (ferrah) she loves to
catch air, she jumps around the house one time she jumped to get on the
fish tank, poor thing splat and slid down i caught her, but anyway, my
roommate was helping make my bed (dont ask) when we were putting the flat
sheet on she kept jumping on it so, we put her in the middle and gave her
some flying room omg she went nuts, she totally loved it until she hit the
cealing (not hard) just enough to look at me with that AHHH MOM!  look she
gives me sometimes, but i died laughing she wanted more..  do other ferrets
act like ferrah??  chole wont have a thing to do with catching air, she is
more of a cuddle bug.  just a question i thought i would toss out.

thanks
shelley