From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2002 02:27:54 -0400
Hi Folks,

Don't get too excited about the free part, I read the ingredients and the
line "solvent Extracted Soybean Meal" bothers me a whole lot.  I know that
they used to use solvents to decaffeinate coffee, but I thought that was
stopped years ago because of health issues.

I am assuming this is a very similar process, so why on this green earth
would anyone feed food to their ferrets, knowing the health issues that
ferrets are potentially facing, anything that had any ingredient processed
with solvents.

I email the company and asked them the same question, no answer yet.  And
if you don't believe me, www.brisky.com , click on the ferret link.

Hug your fur angels!

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter