From:
Patrick Hallahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 07:35:54 EDT
It is with the heaviest of hearts I must say that another of my little
ones has crossed the bridge and left me behind.

Fuzz was going to be abandoned at my basement door one hot afternoon
because the man who was leaving him "heard" that I liked ferrets.  He
was in a very small cage with no food or water, a very handsome young
man with a mask that ran from the top of his head to his nose and from
ear to ear.  I normally don't go out the basement door but this day I
thought I had heard a noise and opened the door to find the man putting
the cage down and getting ready to leave.

I took Fuzz in, gave him a large cage with plenty of good food and water
and after his shots etc, let him free roam the house.

What a happy little boy he was but he got sick one afternoon and died the
next day, The doctor has sent his little inflamed tummy off to see why he
died.  This is my fifth baby this year, most were aged and was expected
but no matter what the reason, expected or not, loosing a fur kid is so
very hard.  Fuzz is now in heaven with all his brothers and sisters where
he will never hurt again.  He is laying in rest under the big oak next to
his sister and his brothers I will never forget my little Fuzz Butt and
will love him forever

His Dad

Ps. A couple of members of my fur kid club, the Star City Ferret Club,
came over last night to bring some comfort and food for me, what a
wonderful bunch of people ferret lovers are.