From:
Nycole Bridle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 1997 13:38:04 -0400
Hello all!

I have a quick vet question for any who might have an idea of what is
wrong..  today Meth was playing in the kitchen, when suddenly he began to
cry, shake his head, gnash his teeth, and foam at the mouth.  My SO held him
until the "fit" passed, and he appeared to be fine afterwards... My dog did
the same kind of thing the other night- she had attempted to eat a spider.
Could it be that Meth also tried to eat a bug that didn't aggree with him,
or something more serious?  What should I look for?  It's been about an
hour, and he has been going non-stop since then... Oh BTW, we tried to look
in his mouth while he was freaking out, but we couldn't see anything..  he
doesn't appear to have any sores in his mouth now (my SO was once bit on the
roof of the mouth by a spider..).

Also, does anyone know where to get TF in the Indianapolis area?  I wanted
to try it..  although I have been pretty happy with MF food..  I also tried
LM, but found it gave my babies looser, more frequent and smelly poops... As
far as the Iams kitten... is the Eukanuba any better than the plain ol' Iams?

Thanx for all your help!!!  Please e-mail me if there is reason to be
concerned with this morning's episode with Meth.

Nycole & Dave
Methwoozla "what, mom, I'm fine now... what's the big deal?"
Charlemagne " crunch.. crunch... this food is.. crunch..
fine..drink..crunch.."