From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2012 00:48:37 -0400
<http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/International-Ferret-Summit/177212865730052>

Hi Everyone: Anyone wishing to present at the 2012 International Ferret
Summit, an online event can request an application from the above link
or via email [log in to unmask]

This is 100% online event that anyone can listen to via the web. We are
looking for participants to speak on the following topic's: health,
alternative therapies, overall care, vet care, news related to ferrets,
events coming up and so forth.

We look forward to hearing from you. If you are interested please send
us your name, email address and what topic you would like to speak on
and an application will be emailed to you shortly.

Regards,
Sharon