From:
Sue Pachico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 06:31:38 +0000
Hi ... me again...I posted yesterday about sleepy cuddles...wasn't sure what
to do with him...I got too worried by the time I got home from work cuddles
was still sleeping...so I called the vet and took him in to get checked
out...

I thought I would get more ferret experience before something like this
happened but it looks like it may be Insulinoma...we're very sad.  The vet
did a glucose check and it was very low...right now we're waiting on and
insulin level check...i'm tryin to get him to eat with not much success.  I
really need help with any info or advise you could give me.  You can e-mail
me directly

thanks for the help...
Sue