From:
Courtney Jeanette Scholl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 14:01:46 -0500
I won't go so far as to say that my Sabrina is retarded or anything but she
definetely seems a little "slow." I can't quite describe it but a lot of
times when I look it at her playing, I can help but think of Elmer Fudd.
you know, duh, which way did he go.  Hmm, guess that's not Fudd but I am
pretty sure its a Looney Tunes character???  Maybe a big dumb dog-type or
something.  Anyway, she seems constantly befuddled.  This has gotten more
obvious as she has developed glaucoma in one eye but yet, she still amazes
me.  She NEVER forgets where she hides the stuffed ferret toy.

Of course, sometimes I think Chloe must be dumb.  Stubborn and obstinate
don't begin to describe her behavior when it comes to the litter box.  It
doesn't matter that its been wired down for 6 months now.  Everyday, the
quest continues.  That litter box WILL be removed from the corner!  And,
heaven forbid she work on this endeavor during the day, when its light out
and I am not sleeping.  No, apparently, the work is much better at 3am when
I (and my landlord who thinks they are guinea pigs) am sleeping.

DOn't know why she evens cares, she doesn't use the blasted thing anyway!!!!

I am sure my fuzzbutts are quite similar to many others but sometimes I
really must wonder.

-Courtney