From:
Paula Kelling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 15:40:46 -0500
Bob C.,
I read your post in the digest and I have a few things you need to know,
yes you may be a very wonderful person but you need to stop and think
before you address some issues.

I too was ADOPTED but self esteem becomes an issue only if you let it.
Don't blame being adopted for the reason you take in the sick and unwanted.
And as for earthquakes' and tornado's, what about FIREs while you are away
from home who saves them then..  Ats of nature can't be stopped or
prevented.

If you had 18 HUMAN KIDS would you forget about them and run or would you
try and save as many as possible or would you have a diasaster plan so
everyone knows what to do.  I personnal watch the weather and living in
tornado alley, I WATCH THE WEATHER, not one of my animals is at risk of a
storm they all have a safe place to go, THE CELLAR!!!!As does my self.

I am not sure what your point is to all this but it sure pissed me off when
you blamed being adopted on wanting all these pet, I am well adjusted human
and my family loves me.  I would take on the world if I had to room,
animals are just cute and ferret faces are the BEST.

Paula and the gang