From:
Greg Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 1996 17:16:47 -0500
Hi again this is Greg Burke asking you to PLEASE enter you vote in the first
annual :-=DE "Liter List".  So far Tidy cat is in the lead!  But I don't
want to give anything away.  To enter send your favorite litter how many
pounds you buy and the price to [log in to unmask] .  Also if you want
to send me scanned pictures of your little fuzzies I'd be very interested in
looking at them.  I'm hoping that this little project will be done in about
a month.  So just don't forgett!!

                        Have Fun  :-)
    Greg Burke and Bubba (pac-women) and coming soon Beauford (the ferret)