Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 20:36:16 -0700
Fellow Fmlers;

A while back I posted about the passing of three of our babies that were
near and dear to our hearts.  The outpouring of sympathy that we received
was overwhelming.  Time has eased the pain of the loss and I am now able
to say "Thank You" to one and all.  I have tried to respond to each of
you individually but I wanted to make sure that I did not miss anyone.

You are a wonderful group of people and our cards and e-mails of
condolences helped.  Thank You.

Sincerely,
Kris & Mary Mewton

Kris Mewton - [log in to unmask]