From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 19:24:10 -0500
Hi.  I got a phone call tonight from a lady in Uxbrideg Ontario.  She has 2
6 month old female ferrets that are not spayed.  She wants to get rid of
them BAD.  I can not afford to have them both spayed here.  It costs about
$175 each.  The lady is semi willing to pay $70 for each.  Does anyone in
Ontario know of a vet that is that cheap??  The lady scares me and I think
she will do something horrible to them if I don't take them.

She bought them at a flea market from a guy who was marketing them as
"wonderful rabbit hunters" I think their teeth have been cut, and they are
very thin.  From what the lady told me, they have spent most of their lives
in a small cage in her garage.

Please, if anyone knows of a cheap vet, or you are a breeder that gets
discounts on a spay, e-mail me immediately.  The lady said that if I didn't
do anything she would "get rid of them her way".

My e-mail is   [log in to unmask]

Ms. Randy Belair   The Ferret Aid Society of Toronto...