From:
suzanne davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2008 16:29:17 -0800
Packages are on the way to
1) Sweetpea Tree 16
2) Grace Tree 17
3) Patience Tree 20

This was a wonderful experience for me. I only wish I could pick more.
There may be some fleece blankets coming after Christmas, if I can find
someone to help finish the edges. I'm afraid I learned quickly that my
own sewing skills are not up to par. In fact, there are downright
pitiful. Anyway. I hope they will enjoy what I did send and will share
woith their friends. Thanks to Kris for so much hard work. This has to
be a 24/7 job to keep up with.

For those that have not picked one yet, PLEASE!!!!!! pick one. There
are enough of us that none of them should go without a gift.

Love and Dooks to everyone,
Suzanne