From:
adam shiver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 11:17:38 -0400
One of my three fuzzies has been scratching over the last couple weeks
and has actually worn some of his fur away in the process.  I have
looked for fleas, but have found none at all on any of my ferrets.  Any
suggestions on what might be making him itch?  Both of my parents smoke
(in the house none-the-less) and I thought that might have something to
do with it... maybe?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks from me and my fuzzies, Magellan, Ginger and Beuler (Ferret
Bueler)