From:
Roger Poore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 09:12:21 -0500
I'm often asked how well ferrets get along with other animals.  I don't have
any dogs so I can judge how the two get along first hand.  However, I do
have cats, three to be exact.

To show how cats and ferrets get along, there is a little piece of video
that I done for Ferret World (http://ferretworld.com).  Click on the link
called, Ferret Fun, on the top.  Then click on the video called, The Life
of a Ferret.  The first 20 seconds or so shows my cat Buddy sitting on the
fert's window perch.  If you pay close attention, you'll see Buddy cleaning
the ferrets.

I know ferret/cat relationships is probably not new to any of you.  But, for
those of you who get asked this question, you may want to point the asker
here to prove they can get along.

You'll need the Real player to view.

Also, a "How ferrets get along with infants" is being planned.  Perhaps
it'll put an end to the Ferrets Are Baby Killer's myth.  I dunno.

I'll be talkin atchya....

Rocky "hunkahunkaluv" G. Poore Ferret
Peace