From:
"Matthew T. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 1995 22:49:16 -0600
        Kevin,

I read your account of your ferret riding the vacuum cleaner in the FML
with great amusement.  One of my own little ankle biters, Buddy, loves to
chase the vacuum, but never rides it.  He does, however, enjoy doing
dishes with me -- when I begin washing, he will come running and try to
climb my leg until I put him up on the counter.  Then, whenever I put
something into the other side of the sink for rinsing, he will wait until
I turn the water on, then try to get the item out of the sink and put
itin the strainer.  I have absolutely NO idea why he does this, but he
happily tugs forks, spoons, etc. right out of the sink and drags them to
the drainer (I try to keep him away from the knives), and if I let him,
he will latch onto a plate, bowl, or even my huge frying pan and try
valiantly to drag it out.  It's quite amusing to watch :)

Matt

<excessively long and somewhat uninspired sig snipped>