From:
Vikki Sims <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 05:03:36 GMT
Hi FML,

The filk song & poem book that I have been compiling to raise funds for
the shelters is very close to being finished.  I hope to have it ready for
printing by the end of next week.  There have been a lot of haikus and
other poems on the list recently..  if any of you would like to have your
haikus or other poems in the book please send them to me at

While looking through the archives, I also found a few that would be
wonderful additions to the book, but I need permission from the authors
before using them.  These are the ones that I don't yet have permission to
include..  if they are yours, please send me an email and let me know if
you would like them in the book:

"A Shelter Poem" by Michael Janke
"'Twas the night before Easter" by ?
"Our Favorite Ferrets" by Carinne Prest
"DANCE WITH A FERRET" by Carla Smith
"Quidni's Song From Rainbow Bridge" by Carla Smith
"Do you hear what I hear?" by Corrine Rooney
"FERRET WAKE-UP SONG" by Irene Wilson
"My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean." by Kat(?)
"The Night Before Christmas" by Kymberlie Becker
"My Bonnie" by Linda Iroff
" * To SPARKY *" by Pat De Rose
"Tori's poem" by Rebecca (?)
"Eulogy For the Ferrets" by Stephanie Sheme
"Whimsical Weasels" by Stephanie Sheme
"Those Eyes" by Stephanie Sheme
"Ferrets On the Street" by Stephanie Sheme
"My Ferrets Dance of Joy" by Stephanie Sheme
"My Ferret Friend" by Stephanie Sheme
"A Ferret in every Space" by Stephanie Sheme
"Weasels from Memphis" by Tatia Johnson
"A Ferret's Ode to Lost Socks" by Vicki Menolly

Absent mindedly, I forgot to write down the author of "I Have a Little
Ferret"  (In memory of Koosa, my little Potato Thief) when it was sent to
me.  HELP..  if it is your, please let me know who you are :-)

I'd like to give a big THANKS to everyone who has sent to me, or given me
permission to use their poems, songs, haikus etc.  If there are more out
there that you'd like to have in the book, please send them to me.

Hugs & Dooks to all!

Vikki
Sunshine Ferretry & Shelter
http://members.wbs.net/homepages/f/e/r/ferret1.html