From:
Sheena Staples <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 1995 18:09:45 -0700
    Since nobody answered our post/query about Mr.  Big Ribs ferret, I'm
going to assume that there is nothing horribly wrong with him and that he'll
live a normal happy life, ribs and all.  He's still in our shelter,
recouperating from his recent neutering and will be adopted out when we find
the right home.  (Not everyone wants a "lumpy" ferret!!)

    We are considering putting together a ferret show in BC, Canada in a few
months, (it'll probably be more of a laugh riot then anything actually
resembling a real show) and wanted to get some feedback from people nearby
who might be interested in attending, or people who might be interested in
judging (after all, it might look suspicious if I organize it, judge it and
take all the ribbons home hehehehe).  Please e-mail us if you think you
might be interested.  We could also use some help organizing it: ie, what
standards and classes we should have.  If anyone has this kind of
information, please e-mail me privately so as not to take up valuable FML
space :)

Sheena

Ferrets & Friends Club & Rescue E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]
"dedicated to the preservation of the domestic ferret as a
 household pet", a no-kill, not-for-profit ferret facility.
For more information about the FFCR try our homepage:
< http://www.geopages.com/Colosseum/1575 >