From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 05:46:55 -0500
Kind of strange that as I left the Great White North, it had it's first
snow of the season.  Cool.  Well, cold.  Followed me the most of the way
into Montana.

I am currently in Montana, but won't know how long until I see the size of
the collection.  I may be here for just a few days, or somewhat longer.  I
plan on a short visit to the Laramie Wy area immediately after leaving
here, whenever that is.  Then a break to see my Mom for her birthday, and
then back to the Portland-Seattle area for a week or more.  LA/SD, then
home for a while.  THEN, NY and PA.  It seems as if this project will
finally end and I might be home awhile and catch up on the email.

Bear had his adrenal surgery and is doing well.  Sandy is slowing down and
not putting on her winter weight, so Andrew has started feeding her Bob's
special fat-building food.  Foster is doing just fine.  The rest of the
monkeys are plumping up, or so the reports go.

Bob C sans 21 Missouri Monkeys (Missing Ballistic)