Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 17:57:53 -0800
Hi all
Well dey are starting to string all da lights for Christmas.  The whole
area is lite up and dey even set up a tree and decorated it for us.  Of
course us ferrets had to redecorate it our way (dook dook).

A little guy came in today.  Said hiz name was Buzz.  He said he had come
from a far land.  I can believe it to cause he talked funny.  I showed him
around and he seemed to like da All You Can Eat Rasin Bar.  He said he waz
going over to da Wrestling Matches to try hiz paw at it.  He said he felt
great and hadn't found a Yank yet he couldn't beat.  He said to relay a
message to da little hooman that he loved him and send him lots of hugs.

A very little girl came in a little later.  She said she thinks her name
waz Noelle.  She didn't know anything.  This one I will have to take under
my paw and teach her how to be a ferret.  She never got a chance to learn
down there.  Don't worry I will take good personal care of this one.  She
said she didn't get to know da hooman who took care of her but she thanks
her for trying, she waz just to sick and to little.

Well I guess I will go teach Noelle how to redecorate a christmas tree and
maybe get a rasin or three.  Gotto go

By BYe
Sandee