From:
Chris Libby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 10:49:59 -0400
I'm looking for a good home for my two ferrets.  One sable (i think) and
one albino.  Both males, good temperment, still nippers.  They come with
a litter pan, cage, hammock, water bottle, food dispenser, and whatever
consumables I've got on hand when you decide to take them.  I can provide
pic's through email if wanted (cage & all).

I live in Presque Isle, ME - so anyone in New England (USA) or Atlantic
Canada who is willing to do a little traveling should consider this.  I'm
willing to do some travelling myself (weekends or when I'm on a business
trip), but I'm in between vehicles at the moment.

Feel free to email me - when can talk over the phone if needed also.

-Chris ([log in to unmask])