From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 07:16:21 EDT
Hello,

I am not sure what you are asking or implying.  My suggestion would be if
someone asked you a question whether you feel is not up to par or not, you
would answer it in an educational tone.

I thought you were someone with unquestionable ferret knowledge.  Maybe,
I am taking this whole question in the wrong light.  I hope so.

I have supported your plight by mailing the Mayor of your state when the
whole situation of yours came about.  I feel supporting any question for
the benefit of a fuzzy is the best knowledge anyone can give.

Booker and the Gang