From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 1997 11:00:20 -0500
>From:    Catherine Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Oh, no, not more Marshall Farms
>How do you know what an official USDA report looks like?  (Especially if
>these reports are secret.) Why do you trust L.I.F.E.  so completely as not
>to question them?  I refuse to form an opinion based on such apocryphal
>evidence.  Has anyone actually contacted the USDA?

I have never seen a USDA report and don't particularly want to.  I'd
probably be bored or angry beyond belief.  I never said I trusted L.I.F.E.
so completely as to not question them.  I said "sure looked like" "I don't
think" and "they claimed" instead of "it was" "I know" and "they did"
precisely because I am not 100% sure of the "facts" presented there just as
you are unsure of them.  Still, I doubt that someone sat down and dreamed up
this report just to blast marshall farms.  Has anyone actually contacted the
USDA?  I dunno, "sure sounds like" whoever wrote that story did or they have
a real vivid imagination.

   Mike

* Michael F. Janke - [log in to unmask]
* Member, South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue
*
* Shelter Home Page - http://www.bridge.net/~mjanke
*
* Opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily
* those of  the South Florida Ferret Club and Rescue.