From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 May 2005 03:23:36 -0700
I read the ferret digest each night soon after it comes out (I'm a night
owl).  I like many things about the digest, especially the laughs I get
from the ferret stories people tell.  Great source io info too, of
course.

And I'm always struck by the sad sad accounts of ferret illnesses and
deaths.  I've had some very painful experiences with deaths of cats and
a dog -- and people too --, so i know how hard it is o go through.  what
a good thing it is to have a group to "talk" to and be understood by.
My heart goes out to you.

RiccoRobertAdaTinaArtie and Nell