From:
Architectural Design & Const <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 02:11:33 -0800
Dear Sandee Ferret,

Needless to say I was taken back by your Bridge Greeting for Stretch &
Morgan, especially since I did not contact you on this.  This seemed to
add a bit of authenticity to the whole "Rainbow Bridge" concept.

I'm sure someone wrote to you about this since you seemed to know them
so well.  This was probably my girlfriend, though I told her not to.
As the saying goes "The young don't always do as they're told".  I asked
her not to because I heard you were ill and figured you wouldn't feel
like or have time to do this.

It gives me a warm feeling to know that there is still someone out there
that will devote their time free of charge just to make someone else feel
better.  In this day & age the word "FREE" always contains some hidden
charge that is usually more that the item was worth in the first place.
In your case it was a truly caring gesture and I thank you for it.  It
really did help!

Sincerely,
J.M.Rademaker