From:
Kymberlie Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 04:13:36 -0400
Hello!

If you are a volunteer for the International Ferret Rights Information
Center (former State by State page) please read this!

Yesterday I sent out a message to all IFRIC volunteers with some new
information and a request that everyone reply to the message to let me know
that they received it.  There seems to be a problem with some people
receiving these mailings, and they contain important information about the
project.  I need everyone that is a volunteer to send me a quick message
stating whether they did or did not receive that message, all I need is yes
or no and your name and state/country researching.  (If you already replied
to me you don't need to reply again!) The title of the message was KODO
FIGHTERS and it was sent out at 1:54 a.m.  on July 16th.  If you did receive
that message, let me know (preferably by using "reply to author" from that
message) and if you did NOT receive that message, please write to me and let
me know.  With the Kelly ferret murder in Michigan (did it happen yet??) I
really want to push this project further, quickly, so that should this
information be necessary to save another ferret it will be ready.

Please everyone take a second to let me know whether you did or did not
receive that message.  Thanks very much!  If you ever have questions or
problems, I'm here to help!

Kymberlie Becker
Director, Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association
"Forget Puppy Love...There's nothing Greater than Ferret Love!" TM
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/ferretlady