From:
Reisterstown Help for Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 17:31:38 -0700
Hi all!  I am new to the list.  My name is Suzi, I am the director of
Reisterstown Help for Ferrets in Md.  Although at present we are
temporarily closed.  We have had a serious health issue to deal with
within our family.  I hope to be able to reopen soon.  I have heard alot
about the FML, I am glad I finally found out how to participate.

=====
"The best friend you ever have, may be the one you bring home from a
 shelter"
 http://members.truepath.com/Help4ferrets/home.html